- ‘Where ___ ’ ‘She’s from London.’
A is Amy from? B Amy is from? C does Amy from?
- ‘What ___ ’ ‘Watching television.’
A the children are doing? B are the children doing? C doing the children?
- Rob ___ the guitar very well.
A doesn’t play B don’t play C not play D no play
- What time ___ in the morning?
A are you getting up B do you usually get up C does you get up
- ___ good holiday in America?
A You had B Did you had C Are you have D Did you have
- The taxi ___ .
A does not arrive yet B has not arrived yet C has not arrive yet
- Sue went to Canada ___ .
A since three years B three years ago
- ___ school in 2004.
A I left B I’ve left
- There’s a good film on TV tonight. ___
A I watch it. B I like watching it. C I’m going to watch it.
- Are you going shopping now? No, but ___ later.
A I might go B I might to go C I might going D I might be go
- I ___ get up early on Saturdays.
A mustn’t B needn’t to C don’t need to D haven’t to
- We missed the last bus so we ___ walk home.
A should B have to C must D had to
- What time ___ go shopping this evening?
A you like to B do you like to C would you like to
- ___ anything in the house to eat. I’m going shopping.
A It isn’t B There aren’t C There isn’t
- ‘Do you agree with me?’ ‘Yes, ___ .
A I do B I am C I have
- Don’t forget to send me a post card, ___ ?
A do you B will you C you don’t D won’t you
- I haven’t passed my driving test. ___
A So haven’t I. B Neither have I. C Neither do I.
- I’ve been to Australia, but I ___ to New Zealand.
A haven’t been B didn’t go C didn’t been
- Why ___ going to the party?
A Diana isn’t B isn’t Diana C Diana not D didn’t Diana
- ___ is the capital of the USA?
A Which B Who C What
- Rob ___ me he was ill.
A say B told C said
- Would you like ___ tonight?
A to go B going C go
- I really ___ to music.
A enjoy listen B enjoy listening C enjoy to listen D enjoying listen
- I went to the supermarket ___ some coffee.
A buying B buy C to buy D for buying
- He ___ a stupid mistake and failed his driving test.
A made B did
- Have you seen my car keys? I can’t find ___ anywhere.
A him B it C them D they
- ___ dog is called Ruby.
A They B Their C Them D Theirs
- Kate and I don’t see ___ very often.
A themselves B us C ourselves D each other
- Is this your ___ car?
A parents B parent’s C parents’
- Did you have ___ on holiday?
A a good weather B good weathers C good weather
- Do you think David Beckham is ___ English football player?
A the best B best C a best
- These jeans are very old. I need to buy ___ .
A a new one B some new ones C the new ones D new one
- People think it rains ___ the time in England.
A most B most of C every
- There were ___ seats left on the plane and we got the last two.
A few B a little C little D a few
- Did your team play ___ ?
A good or bad B well or badly C well or bad D good or badly
- ‘Is it much ___ to the airport?’ ‘No, about two miles.’
A further B more far C far
- Nina is two years ___ .
A older than me B more old as me C old than me D more old than me
- My car was ___ Peter’s.
A not as expensive B not as expensive than C not as expensive as
- Is Tokyo ___ city in the world?
A the more expensive B most expensive C the most expensive
- Kim ___ to buy the new dress she wants.
A doesn’t have money enough B isn’t enough money C doesn’t have enough money
- Sam speaks ___ .
A French very well B very well French
- I ___ in the evenings.
A go usually out B usually go out C go out usually
- I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes and the bus hasn’t arrived ___ .
A not yet B already C yet D still
- I want to ___ a really nice birthday present.
A give Mark B give to Mark C give it to Mark
- They have lived in Canada ___ 1994.
A until B since C to D for
- We stayed ___ my sister’s house in Oxford.
A to B by C at D on
- A lot of small children are ___ spiders.
A afraid with B afraid about C afraid for D afraid of
- John ___ and hurt his leg.
A fell off his bike B fell his bike off C fell down his bike
- It was very cold ___ all the windows were open.
A but B so C because D or
- We ___ the plane if we don’t leave now.
A would miss B are missing C miss D will miss
|1:A||Units 1, 2|
|2:B||Units 3, 4|
|3:A||Units 5, 6|
|4:B||Units 7, 8|
|6:B||Units 15, 16|
|9:C||Units 26, 27, 29|
|11:C||Units 32, 34|
|12:D||Units 32, 33, 34|
|22:A||Units 35, 50|
|23:B||Units 51, 52|
|30:C||Units 66, 67|
|48:A||Units 107, 108|
|50:D||Units 111, 112|
© Cambridge University Press 2006 Essential Grammar in Use Photocopiable
Регистрироваться необязательно. Поставьте курсор в текстовую область, щелкните по появившемуся полю «Имя», отметьте опцию «Хотел бы написать как гость».